Designer GRC Bowl Planter
The elegant proportions and simplicity of a Designer GRC concrete bowl will enhance any garden or landscape project.
Robust Pots for public spaces such as shopping centres, malls and other commercial environments where durability is a key requirement!
Designer bowls are Australian-made in lightweight but strong-walled GRC (glassfibre reinforced concrete). They are mould-smooth on the convex exterior surface, and on the top rim that returns back inwards towards the centre.
Designer Bowls are ideal as planters or for incorporating into water features.
The 1800 and 2300 Designer Bowls have a wide top rim that also enables the bowls to be used for seating, and are designed to complement the other.
Available in white, sandstone, concrete grey and charcoal [other oxide colours available on special request].
- painted surface finishes including metallic effects [e.g. rust, aged copper]
- internal waterproofing membrane
- anti-graffiti coating
- pitted surface (650, 700, 800, 900, 900 Oval, 1000, 1150, 1200, 1800, 2300)
- drainage regulator riser (650, 700, 800, 900, 900 Oval, 1000, 1150, 1200, 1800, 2300)
- matching square plinth (700, 800, 900, 900 Oval, 1000, 1150, 1200)
- saucer tray (800, 900, 900 Oval, 1150, 1200)
600: Diameter 600mm | Height 170mm | Rim 40mm
650: Diameter 650mm | Height 300mm | Rim 45mm
700: Diameter 700mm | Height 400mm | Rim 65mm
800: Diameter 800mm | Height 400mm | Rim 75mm
900: Diameter 900mm | Height 400mm | Rim 75mm
900 Oval: Diameter 900mm | Height 650mm | Rim 45mm
1000: Diameter 1000mm | Height 350mm | Rim 50mm
1150: Diameter 1150mm | Height 400mm | Rim 100mm
1200: Diameter 1200mm | Height 600mm | Rim 85mm
1800: Diameter 1800mm | Height 450mm | Rim 200mm
2300: Diameter 2300mm | Height 500mm | Rim 300mm